Sunday, June 19, 2011

ah!! late update AGAIN!

I know I know, I haven't written in a few days. And I'm about to hurry and jump in the shower to get ready for our "Vespa Tour" through Tuscany this afternoon and evening! BUT I had to hop on real quick to say that I will be updating tonight- even if it takes so long that I'm up until wee hours of the morning! Much has happened since my last update, and I refuse to forget anything about this trip so blogging about it is my only option! To tide anyone who reads this over until then here's what you have to look forward to...
1) fashion week in Florence
2) Opening night of the Hard Rock Cafe
3) Class Picnic
4)Afternoon in Fiesole
5) Class visit to a Gelateria
6) Getting hit by a bicycle... yes, this really did happen.
7) Cooking Lesson
8) Weekend in Venice (many stories within this category!)
9) Vespa tour!!


Only one week left in Florence.. I can't believe it! Too soon. Next up: Rome, Aix -en- Provence, and finally Paris.

Until tonight,

Ciao!

group in Venice

   my poor attempt to make a hook 'em sign with my shadow... it's the thought that counts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment