Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another Sunday to relax

I love Sundays in general, but Sundays here have been a particularly restful time for me. I've been sitting at this restaurant for quite some time now and could stay for much longer... it's so nice to get caught up on everything and just be. That's pretty much all I've done today. I plan to get a new camera today or tomorrow morning, go for a run, and take a nap! Bur it's already 4:50 pm so I  don't know if that's actually going to happen. Just blogging away...don't want to forget anything about this trip!

I read this morning in John 4, "I am the bread of Life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, Whoever believes in me shall never thirst." An encouraging verse to read while here. There is no other source of energy or life than Christ Alone. I seem to forget this in the day to day, but reading it today, was such a breath of fresh air. I don't need anything else. Not a camera or souvenir or plan for my life... I will never be hungry or thirsty if I come to Jesus and believe in Him!

That's all for today! We are going to try to find a place to watch the Mavs play tonight (3 am here).... hopefully that will work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment